The Birds Junior Angler Program (Ages 11-19)
To engage in the process of helping young anglers find new and creative ways of bringing the spirit of what fishing can do to bring people together, teach self esteem through action, while giving to other kids less fortunate in their local communities. Here is what Flip In The Bird Will do to help all Juniors who sign up for The Birds Junior Anglers Team.
Angler must follow these simple steps after Subscribing. Each post must be sent to dan@flipinthebird where it will be reviewed (and edited if necessary) and posted in the Junior Anglers’ Blog.
1. To be a member you must write one article, 300 words or more, about your experience fishing with family or friends.
2. Future Member Must write one post at least 300 words on how you catch bass and your experiences with top water lures.
3. Submit the name of your favorite charity.
4. If you have a Facebook page or Youtube page, allow us to post a link to the Junior Anglers Blog on there.
Some of the Charitable and Youth Organizations we’re supporting:
When you meet these steps, Flip In The Bird will:
- Send you one free Flip In The Bird Lure
- One Free Bumper sticker
- Send you a coupon code good for 50% off all Apparel in our Gear Section
- Link your personal Facebook page,website , or blog to our site.
Of course, the fun keeps going with the Junior Anglers program:
- Once you hit 5 blog posts we will give you another Lure
- Once you hit 10 Blog Posts we will give you 3 more bird lures
- Pictures of angler holding bass caught on The Bird will get you points. Each pic must also be sent to our email at email@example.com/~flipinthebird
Not much of a writer? There are other ways you can participate.
- Each Picture with different fish in the pic with you will land you 10 points
- The Junior angler with the most points by Oct 31 2013 will win $100.00
- If you post a video of you catching fish on the bird this counts for double points and will be counted towards the total.
Sign Up for the Junior Anglers
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org/~flipinthebird’ subject=’New Junior Anglers Member’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Age’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]